Thursday, February 24, 2011

Read Across America Activity #5

Playing dress-up isn't just for girls, and it isn't just an activity for the home. Try having a dress-up week at school to go along with your week's worth of book selections. Below is my schedule for 'Read Across America'

Monday-Read The Cat In The Hat and have Silly Hat Day

Tuesday-Read Fox In Socks and have Silly Sock Day

Wednesday-Read Green Eggs and Ham and have a Green Day

Thursday-Read There's A Wocket in My Pocket and have Wacky Outfit Day

Friday- Read The Sleep Book and have Pajama Day

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Julie! What can I say, I love to play dress-up. And the greatest thing about it all is that I get paid to read books and wear silly costumes. Sure, I have to throw in some teaching too. But hey, they wouldn't call it work if it was all fun and games.

    ReplyDelete