Saturday, July 24, 2010

Super Science Saturday#3

Hello, Fellow Kitchen Chemists and Mad Scientists,

Today, I'm going to do something different for Super Science Saturday. Normally, I post a video of a super cool science experiment, but today I'm going to post some video clips from a really great show Sid the Science kid.

If you're a kid, teacher, or parent you are going to love this show. Not only does it teach Science in a really entertaining way, but the singing and dancing cracks me up. I love that we get to stand up and shake our grove 'thangs' every few minutes. It's great exercise. And for those of you who know me, you know how much I love to shake my 'groove thang'. I almost don't mind sitting and watching the boob tube with the kiddos anymore, especially since I know that they're learning and exercising.






This clip illustrates the rump shaking part. If I were to pick one of the kids that I was most like, I'd have to say that I'm like Gabriella. What do you think?



And last but not least, this show promotes loving your mommy. How can I not 'give love' to a show that talks about 'mommy love'? Again, I find myself feeling bad for the dads of the world, but not too bad. Sid's dad is in the show, he just doesn't get his own song. So it's not a total blow off for the male figure. And besides, the mom song is only a few seconds.
Enjoy, moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment