Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Blog Hop-Hop



Halloween Hoppers,
Welcome to my Halloween Book Hop-Hop! You brought the blogs, so now I'm bringing the boogie. Don't forget to take pics! And be sure to scroll through the entire playlist to find out who the book winner is. Technically, I can't make you do this part. I'm just not technological enough to create a way to only release the name after you've watched all the videos. But what's the fun of doing all this if you don't listen to all the songs, right? Right!

*Halloween Joke of the Day: What do you call a monster who likes to dance?

The Boogeyman



This is just a Halloween Classic.I had to include it on my playlist.



It had to be done. This reminds me of childhood.


Pure 80's, my friends. Good times!


I'm not gonna lie. I teared up on this one a little. I love Casper!


I ain't afraid of no ghost!


And this is Thriller! Ooooooowhooo! Thriller Night!


And the winner of The Hallo-Weiner by Dav Pilkey is......Christie from Write Wild.Please email me your address at jessicamstanford@yahoo.com to claim your prize. You should receive your book in 4-6 weeks.

*The contest for the giftcard will end on November 5th. Remember, you must email me a picture of you dancing to Thriller to be entered into the drawing.

4 comments:

  1. Great videos. Thanks for the entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, Did you dance and take pics of yourself? You could still win the giftcard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jessica! Yea, I won the book! E-mailing straight away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica - left an award for you on my blog today! : )

    ReplyDelete