Thursday, June 17, 2010

Preview for Legends of the Guardians:The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Here is a preview for a seemingly great new movie coming out in the fall. To quote Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother,"It's going to be...wait for it..Legendary!" Or, at least, I think it will be. And, it didn't hurt that the title had the word legend in it.

Legends of the Guardians is based on the book series, Guardians of Ga'Hoole,written by Kathryn Lasky. The scenes in the preview are so incredibly breathtaking, that I felt compelled to post it. Watching the preview, was like looking at a work of art in motion.

I,for one, will be lining up to watch this in September. Maybe not on opening weekend because I can't use my movie coupons, but definitely the following weekend.
Who's with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment