Sunday, May 27, 2012





To say that I'm a little obsessed with the undead and paranormal books, is probably a bit of an understatement. In a world with harsh realities and paying bills and scrubbing toilets (Did I mention being an adult stinks?), I like to escape from the real world on a semi-daily basis, and live in a fantasy world where kick-butt female protagonists save the day and gorgeous immortal males say and do all the things that us mere mortal women dream of at night. I mean, who wouldn't want snuggle up with a gorgeous paranormal at the end of the day? They never age. They never get that uber gross beer belly and back hair that comes with middle-age and calories. And for some unknown reason, they're almost always super hot. I mean what is up with that, no uggos ever get turned into werewolves or vamps or zombies? Or when they do, their bodies undergo such vast changes to their DNA that they're all of the sudden hot? I digress, let me get back to the point.

The point is that one of my favorite vamp book series', The Chicagoland Vamp Series, by Chloe Neill, is about to release another book, Biting Cold. And if you click on the picture of the book cover, you can preview the first chapter of the book on Neill's website. So check it out! If this first chapter is any indication of how the rest of the book will go, I'd say that loyal readers of the series will be sated.  

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment