Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Coolest Book Game In All Of Book Game History

Today as I was reading a new book, I stumbled upon one of the funniest sentences that I'd ever read. Not only was it funny because of the words themselves, but knowing the context added to that, at least for me.

And that got me to thinking, wouldn't it be fun to post silly book quotes every week and have people guess the names of the books that they came from?

And then I thought, that would be an awesome game for my blog.

So that's exactly what I'm going to do. And at the end of the month, the person with the most book points will win a 10$ gift card to Barnes and Noble. And in the event of a tie, I will put names in a hat and have one of my children draw one out. (Fancy, I know. We're high tech around here)

So if you're interested in playing, below is the 1st quote.

"Sometimes I think that if I had to choose between an ear of corn or making love to a woman, I'd choose the ear of corn."

The title of the book and next week's quote will be announced on Wenesday.

Cheers and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. My funny sentence wasn't from a book but a kids movie Hoodwinked 2.
    'Don't hassle my hoff!'

    ReplyDelete